Infertility means the reproductive system which does not help the conception of children.
The reason for infertility in women :
- May have physical problems with the uterus.
- Because of pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy, fallopian tubes can be blocked.
- Another thing is that Uterine fibroids of anyone which are non-cancerous clumps of tissue and muscle on the walls of the uterus.
List of Infertility Treatment in Bangladesh :
1. Apollo Fertility Centre, Dhaka
Block: E, Plot: 81, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh.
Phone: 02-8431661, Ext. – 1212 & 1213
Mobile : 01713041283
2. Dr. Maruf Siddiqui
Contact and Chamber :
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College & Hospital
Road no – 8, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Infertility Center, Block-A, Room-314
Visiting Hours :
5:00pm – 9:00pm (Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday)
Hotline for Serial : +88 01794-631222
(For serial, call day before appointment from 10am to 1PM.
Only old patients can book for appointment same day.)
Website : drmarufivf.com
3. Infertility Care & Research Center Ltd. (ICRC)
Address : 5/13 Humayun Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
(opposite to Shwrawardi Hospital
adjacent to north side of Mohammadpur Model School and College.)
Landline Office : 9119462, 01715213783 91320303, 9132033
Web : www.icrc-bd.org
4. Green Infertility Center
Address : Hohse#2, Road#7, Green Road(Opposite-Hotel Sel Nibash), Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Contact no : 01821 907207/ 01765 899694
5. Bangladesh Infertility Management Center (BIMC)
Located in: Green Taj Center
Address: Satmasjid Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1205
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 5PM
6. Mohammadpur Fertility Services & Training Centre (MFSTC)
Address: Aurangzeb road (New-49(plot # 14/35), Shahjahan Road), Mohammadpur,
Hours: Open 24 hours
7. BACC Women’s and Children Hospital
Bangladesh Assisted Conception Centre (BACC) Women’s and Children
Hospital, located in Panthapath.
Address: 69/R Panthapath, Dhaka 1205
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 8PM