As the number of internet users grows, the number of online payment users are increasing in Bangladesh. And this why, the payment gateway system is becoming more popular in Our Country.
It is already well established that online payment gateways are more convenient, faster, and take less work to use. Traditional offline payments is not hassle free like online payment gateway system.
While there are numerous online payment options in Bangladesh, you must exercise caution when selecting one. A safe and secure online payment gateway service provider that is well-known in the market is a must.
Why Payment Gateways for online Business:
Undoubtedly, the payment system is one of the most crucial aspects of a new start-up. It may be an online business or service. It’s not just about the convenience and smoothness of the transactions when it comes to online payment. You must also ensure that your client’s transaction, money, and all other aspects of the payment are safe and secure.
You’ll need to use a payment gateway for that. A payment gateway is a service that enables merchants to accept payments and manage associated tasks.
List of top 5 Payment Gateways in Bangladesh for Online Payment:
In Bangladesh, you can choose from a variety of payment gateways. Although they all accomplish essentially the same thing, there are some distinct characteristics and features that allow some payment gateways to stand out.
If you’re familiar with gateways and their functionality, that’s excellent. However, if you are unfamiliar with this subject, have no fear; we will walk you through the 5 Best Payment Gateways in Bangladesh (For Startups and SMEs), through where you can conduct your financial transactions.
The top five online payment gateways in Bangladesh for online payments are listed below; you can use any of them:
SSLCOMMERZ is Bangladesh’s most popular and well-known online payment gateway. It was recognized by Bangladesh Bank for its remarkable performance and dependability.
SSLCOMMERZ, a pioneer in the FinTech business, began its journey in 2010. It is best-in-class digital payment solutions have been used by over 3500 organizations, allowing them to expand their operations across mobile and web platforms. It’s also one of only three organizations in Bangladesh to be granted a PSO license.
Real time dashboard:
It has simple integration that can make plugins available for all major platforms and languages within an hour. Again, your SSLCOMMERZ dashboard can give you with real-time data and insights, allowing you to make more informed, calculated, and timely business decisions. Moreover, it provides speedy activation to accept transactions with minimum documentation. By utilizing SSLCOMMERZ, you can effortlessly run offers or participate in any campaign created by payment brands.
- Payment gateways for BDT, as well as EUR, GBP, AUD, USD, and CAD.
- Assist you in attracting global clients and expanding your business beyond Bangladesh
- 16-digit card number protected by a token, making it exceedingly difficult to crack and attack
- Allows for the use of all types of debit/credit/prepaid cards, including VISA, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Allows for eight different mobile banking brands (including bKash, Rocket, and Nagad), six different online banking brands, three different e-wallet brands (ipay, upay, and Dmoney), and EMI from 19 different banks.
● It only collects information what the users provide.
● DSS PCI complaint system
SSLCOMMERZ costs a setup fee of BDT 15,000 and does not charge an annual fee. And it charges 2.5 percent of all transactions conducted with a VISA/MasterCard card; for all other cards and internet banking transactions, the commission is between 2% and 4%.
PortWallet is the most advanced and user-friendly online payment platform in Bangladesh. PortWallet is now PortPos. It is one of the most popular online payment services. This platform is mostly well-known for its connectivity and API system.
It is developed by Portonics Limited. it also offers e-business solutions to websites, including real-time transaction validation and integration of numerous payment methods. So, the website can accept payments and carry out transactions in real time.
They have a “save your card” mechanism that allows you to save both your local and foreign cards. You can save time by not having to fill out information every time you need to execute a transaction when you use this service.
- 4 layers of protection are in place, including SSL technology, IPN verification, a Risk Team, and customer support.
- Enrolled in the security programs ‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘Master Card Secure Code.’
- Provides easy integration, data security regulatory information, fraud protection information and tools, extensive reports, and payment options.
- A monthly/daily sales report is displayed in the merchant panel.
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, and DBBL Nexus cards, both domestic and foreign, are all compatible with Portwallet.
- Supports mobile banking systems such as bKash as well as internet banking. as well as EMI capabilities
- Allow multi-currency transactions to facilitate worldwide payments
Now, portwallet has two plans. The starting package costs 5,000 BDT and charges 2.30 percent for all net and mobile banking transactions. This package charges BDT 2 each transaction and no annual fee.
The Business Plan is free to set up but costs 20,000 BDT annually. It collected 2.59 percent commission for all cards except Amex (3.5% commission) and 2.20 percent for online & mobile banking. This package charges BDT 1 each transaction.
easypayway is an online payment gateway that offers a variety of services, including time-saving, safe, and hassle-free transactions. It is developed by The Codero Limited. They don’t have a set pricing for their service, unlike every other site. Moreover, they provide tailored pricing based on your company’s needs.
- This includes offer validation, payment validation, auto-verification, mobile app integration SDK, and courier APIs, among other functions.
- Easypayway also has a reporting panel and a notification API.
- Accepts VISA, MasterCard, VISA ELECTRON, MasterCard Maestro, BRACK Bank, DBBL Nexus, and Q-CASH cards.
- Allow foreign currency transactions, which are converted to BDT.
Easypayway offers 4 plans:
- BASIC: 5,000 BDT setup charge, no annual fee. The transaction fee is 6.5 percent.
- Starter – Setup is 10,000 BDT. 500 BDT yearly cost. The transaction fee is 5%.
- Professional – Setup is 18,000 BDT. 2,000 BDT yearly fee. The transaction fee is 3.90 percent.
- Corporate – Setup costs BDT 20,000. 2,500 BDT each year. Quote commission per transaction
● Trade license
● Tax identification number
aamarPay began as a subsidiary of Soft Tech Innovation Ltd in 2015 and quickly collaborated with A R Communication. In Bangladesh, Aamarpay is a faster and more secure online payment platform. It provides a variety of benefits to its merchant users. Because of the low fees, it is very popular.
aamarPay is a simple to use online payment gateway solution. Simply register your company with the required documentation and join up.
- It includes 13 types of API & Plugins, rapid payment alerts, invoice generation, and eStatement.
- Keep track of your everyday transactions and payments.
- aamarPay’s ‘3D protected’ function offers three layers of protection against fraud and chargebacks.
- To transact, utilize qr codes and invoice links.
- ‘aamarPay Merchant’ app on Google Play
● Tax Identification number
● Passport/National ID
sManager is a new Bangladeshi payment gateway. It is a December 2019 Sheba Platform effort. It is a revolutionary innovation for Bangladeshi MSMEs.
AS It will assist people in managing their business activities both online and offline. By just joining up and logging in, you may begin using the payment gateway right away. There is a free trial option available, so you can give it a try if you are unsure.
- Accepts online credit/debit card payments from Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Again,accepts bKash, OK wallet, Nagad, and other MES/DFS.
- Have cloud-based POS.
- Keep track of late payments.
- Use a smartphone app to operate your business.
- Sell products in installments.
- can apply for a BDT 20,000-10,000 digital loan through the app.
sManager has no startup fees. You can choose from three plans. The basic plan is BDT 90 per month, the standard plan is BDT 1500 per month, and the advanced plan is BDT 10,000 per month.
● Tax Identification number
● Passport/National ID