ACE has been delivering multidisciplinary consultancy services in Bangladesh since 1958. Associated Consulting Engineers Ltd. After Bangladesh gained independence in 1971, ACE became Associated Consulting Engineers (Bangladesh) Ltd., aiding the war-torn young nation in reconstruction and rehabilitation. The Company was privatized and incorporated in 1977. It was renamed ACE Consultants Ltd in 2002. ACE advises governments, semi-governments, autonomous, commercial, and international organizations.
ACE’s knowledge and specialty range widely. Its services include civil, mechanical, electrical, and electronics engineering, environmental, socio-economic, and financial analysis in a wide range of sectors including roads, bridges, airports, ports, water resources, water supply and sanitation, electricity generation and transmission, oil, gas, and coal energy.
As on January 2020 ACE has a staff of over 600 in various disciplines. They are providing services to more than 26 projects all over Bangladesh in various fields. The well-known current projects of ACE are:
• Construction Supervision Consulting Services for Padma Multipurpose Bridge Project;
• Consultancy Services for Construction Supervision of Padma Bridge Rail Link Project;
• Design Review and Construction Supervision of Multi Lane Road Tunnel under the River Karnaphuli, Chittagong;
• Consulting Services for Design and Supervision of Matarbari Ultra Super Critical Coal-Fired Power Project;
• Dohazari-Cox’s Bazar Rail Construction Supervision Project;
Contract Info :
Address : House 374, Lane 6, DOHS Baridhara, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh.
Phone: +880-2-8413571, +880-2-8415330, +880-2-8416917