After bKash App, I think Nagad is the second mobile App for recharge and sending and receiving money from any where any time in Bangladesh. However, innovative digital technological improvements give comfort and convenience. ‘Nagad’ came up with the brilliant idea of allowing clients to open accounts by dialing *167# from any mobile phone number in the country. You can also check our best mobile banking apps and online banking apps.
You no longer have to go through the effort of filling out paperwork to open a ‘Nagad’ account. You don’t even need your driver’s license, a printed photo, or a signature. By phoning *167# and entering your PIN, you can create a ‘Nagad’ account. By calling * 167#, customers of all cell operators in the country can open a ‘Nagad’ account.
Open a ‘Nagad’ Account With The USSD Code :
- First, dial *167#,
- Then set your 4-digit PIN,
- Then confirm by typing it again (Don’t tell anyone your secret PIN).
Note : By creating a ‘Nagad’ account, you will receive a Tk 20 recharge bonus on every Tk 20 recharge via the ‘Nagad’ app (twice a month)!
Additionally, you might take pleasure in :
- Lowest cash out fee,
- Send money for free,
- Free bill pay service,
- Highest profit rate for your ‘Nagad’ Account funds,
- Offers for mobile recharging,
- Easy payment options and more.
Lowest Cash Out Fee in Bangladesh :
|Charges for cashing out – per 1000 ( VAT excluded)||
Charges for cashing out – per 1000 (VAT included)
|BDT 9.9||BDT 11.49|
How Do Open A Nagad Account From My Own Home?
Nagad is a free app that you may download. Nagad App can be downloaded from the Play Store or the App Store. Follow the instructions carefully. Follow the instructions in the app :
1. Choose the type of National Identity Card (NID),
2. Include both sides of your National Identity Card in your upload (NID),
3. Pose for a selfie,
4. Read the conditions and
5. Provide your signature.
Nagad As Digital Financial Service (DFS) :
Nagad, an initiative of the Bangladesh Post Office, aims to lead the country’s burgeoning Digital Financial Services (DFS) revolution by facilitating people’s day-to-day financial transaction demands.
The Purposes of Nagad :
- In 2017, barely 50% of Bangladeshis had mobile banking or bank accounts. Only 21.2% use mobile money.
- Nagad’s mission is to improve people’s lives by giving them financial flexibility through services including cash in/out, P2P money transfer, and cell top-ups.
- Nagad stands out for its careful customer service. The company’s facilities contribute to the country’s financial and socio-economic development.