When a product or service is sold or purchased via the internet, it is known as having a “Internet presence” or “Internet marketing.” Digital marketing, in its simplest form, is simply doing business on the Internet. Bangladesh only lately got involved in online advertising and there are so many digital marketing agencies in Bangladesh.
digital Marketing is also known as Outsourcing. Outsourcing is when a company gives its business processes to third parties or outside groups in order to get benefits like lower labor costs, better quality, and new products and services. Moreover, as e-commerce industry in Bangladesh is growing rapidly. digital marketing is essential for this sector.
Digital marketing can be learned without having to commit to a costly and time-consuming online course. Learn all there is to know about digital marketing with the help of the many free online tools available today. Numerous blogs, websites, and videos show you how to expand your business online.
A beginner’s guide to digital marketing in Bangladesh?
Google/ online presence strategy for “Your Business/Company”
You have to create value and be customer-centric in Bangladesh. According to the situation of Bangladesh, as digital marketer, I think the following ways will be the proper step to make your company online presence.
- Pilar article about “Your Products” with perfect Local Keywords (The more content you produce, the more opportunities you have to show up online. Having an online presence is all about showing up in search engines.).
- Regular Basis content updating
- Bangladeshi Facebook Page showing BD Address. (Social media is a key tool for reaching your intended audience on whichever platforms they prefer.).
- BD Business Finder (# 1 business blog) POP Up Ad. (Or any Business Blog)
- Regular (weekly 2 days) FB page post with image and content.
- Local citation.
- FB Paid ad (A faster solution to building an online presence is through online advertising.)
- Always need a active online person
- Be competitive (What your competitors are doing and discuss whether or not that’s a good strategy for your business,).
- Develop relationships with targeted Customers (figure out where your audience is.)
- Target Product related Facebook group. (only ROI in social media)
- Not initially but after a course of time, go for PPC ad.
- Email Marketing is not powerful weapon in this situation but if you interest, we can try.
- Analyze your results.
Which marketing strategy will be most effective for your organization?
In Bangladesh, many small and medium-sized businesses have trouble deciding on a single marketing strategy that is optimal for their product. In actuality, several aspects determine the success of a marketing plan in Bangladesh. These include the nature of the product, the local culture, the wants and needs of the population, and the efficacy of the message itself. Therefore, your organization will not get any results from any marketing approach until these aspects are recognized and researched.
Md Nizamul Islam (Nizam)
Content writer & Digital Marketer
CEO, BD Business Finder (https://bdbusinessfinder.com/)
CEO, DMG TEAM (https://dmglteam.com/)
CEO, PC PLUS IT (https://pcplusbd.com/)
Mob: 08801772699434 (whatsapp)